Hyaxe respects the privacy of its online visitors and customers of its products and services, and complies with applicable laws for the protection of their privacy, including the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield frameworks.
When we discuss Personal Data below, we will refer to any information that can identify you as an individual ("Personally Identifiable Information") or that can be linked to you indirectly by being linked to Personally Identifiable Information. Hyaxe also processes anonymous data, both aggregated and non-aggregated, for the purpose of analyzing and compiling statistics regarding the habits, usage patterns and demographics of customers on a group or individual basis. Such anonymous data does not allow the identification of the customers to whom it relates. Hyaxe may share anonymous data, aggregated or not, with third parties.
2. Why Hyaxe Collects and Processes Data
Hyaxe collects and processes Personal Data for the following reasons:
(a) where necessary for the performance of our agreement entered into with you for the purpose of providing a full gaming service and delivering the associated Content and Services; b) where necessary to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject (for example, our obligations to retain certain information under tax laws); c) where necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and lawful interests of Hyaxe or a third party (for example, the interests of our other customers), except where such interests are overridden by your legitimate and overriding interests and rights; or d) where you have given your consent to do so.
These reasons for collecting and processing Personal Data determine and limit what Personal Data we collect and how we use it (see Section 3 below), how long we store it (see Section 4 below), who has access to it (see Section 5 below), and what rights and other control mechanisms are available to you as a user (see Section 6 below).
3. What data we collect and process
3.1 Basic Account Data
When setting up an account, Hyaxe will collect your email address and country of residence. You will also need to choose a user name and password. This information is required to register a Hyaxe User Account.
3.2 Payment and Transaction Data
In order to conduct a transaction on Hyaxe (e.g., for the purchase of Content Subscriptions and services), you may be required to provide payment details to Hyaxe to enable the transaction. If paying by credit card, you will need to provide the usual credit card information (name, address, credit card number, expiration date and security code) to Hyaxe. Hyaxe will process and transmit this data to the payment service provider of your choice to enable the transaction and perform anti-fraud checks. Hyaxe will also receive the data from your payment service provider for the same reasons.
3.3 Other Data You Explicitly Submit
We will collect and process Personal Data when you explicitly provide or submit it to us when communicating with third parties on Hyaxe, for example, in Hyaxe community chats or Forums, or when providing feedback or other user-generated content. This data includes:
- information you post, comment or follow on any of our Content and services;
- information you submit via chat; information you provide when requesting information or assistance from us, or purchasing Content and services from us, including information necessary to process your orders with the relevant merchant of payment or, in the case of physical goods, shipping providers; * information you provide to us when requesting information or assistance from us, or purchasing Content and services from us, including information necessary to process your orders with the relevant merchant of payment or, in the case of physical goods, shipping providers;
- information you provide to us when you enter competitions, contests and tournaments, or respond to surveys, for example, your contact information.
3.4 Your Use of the Hyaxe Customer and the Websites
We collect a wide variety of information through your general interaction with the Websites and the Content and services offered by Hyaxe. The Personal Data we collect may include browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, and application usage data. We will also track your process across your websites and applications to verify that you are not a bot and to optimize our services.
3.5 Use of Games and Other Subscriptions
In order to provide services to you, we need to collect, store and use various information about your activity on our Content and services. Such as "game statistics". By game statistics we mean information about your game preferences, game progress, game time and information about the device you are using, including the operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers and lock data.
3.6 Tracking Data and Cookies
3.7 Information Necessary to Detect Violations
We collect certain information that is necessary for us to detect, investigate and prevent fraud, cheating and other violations. This data is used only to detect, investigate, prevent and, where appropriate, act on such breaches, and is only stored for the minimum amount of time necessary for this purpose. If the data indicates that a breach has occurred, we will store the data for a longer period of time to establish, enforce or defend legal claims and will retain it for the applicable statute of limitations or until a related legal case is resolved. Please note that data stored for this purpose may not be disclosed to you if such disclosure will jeopardize the mechanism through which we detect, investigate and prevent such breaches.
4. How long we store data
We will only store your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such information was collected and processed or, where applicable law permits longer storage and the retention period is longer, for the retention and storage period required by law. Thereafter, your Personal Data will be deleted, blocked or anonymized, as provided by applicable law.
- If you close your Hyaxe User Account, your Personal Data will be marked for deletion, except where legal requirements or other prevailing legitimate purposes dictate longer storage.
- Please note that Hyaxe is required to retain certain business and legal transaction data in accordance with tax law for a period of up to ten (10) years.
- If you withdraw your consent that is the basis for processing your or your child's Personal Data, we will delete your or your child's Personal Data in relation to the withdrawn consent that was the basis for collecting and processing such Personal Data; we will do so without delay.
- If you exercise the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, we will review your objection and delete your Personal Data that we process for the purpose to which you objected without undue delay, unless there is another legal basis relating to the processing and retention of this data or unless we are required by applicable law to retain the data.
5. Who has access to the data
Article powered by Hyaxe Pages